Halloween is coming up quickly, and every year people struggle to find the perfect costume. Here are some actually cool costumes based on what color hair you have.
- Serena van der Woodsen from Gossip Girl – bonus if you have a brunette friend to play Blair
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer – All you need is a cute outfit, a silver cross necklace, and a stake.
3. Helga G. Pataki from Hey Arnold – For those who are feeling nostalgic.
4. Helga Katrina Sinclair from Atlantis – Two Helgas are better than one.
5. Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6 – A cute 60’s vibe for a surprisingly lethal character.
- Laura Croft from Tomb Raider – Subtley Sexy.
2. Valkarie from Thor: Ragnorak – White face paint and leather- enough said.
3. Suki from Avatar the Last Airbender – Who will be your Sokka?
4. Jane from Tarzan – Alternatively you could try and recreate her yellow dress.
5. Chihiro from Spirited Away – This one is simple but very recognizable.
- Canary from HxH
2. Nani Pelekai from Lilo and Stitch
3. Knives Chau from Scott Pilgrim vs the World – This one might be a little niche, but it’s for cool people.
4. Edna Mode from The Incredibles – After her sound went viral on tik Tok, this is the perfect way to honor that.
5. Monica Rambeau from WandaVision – A costume that works perfectly with the popularity of Marvel’s WandaVision this year.
- Anastasia- Underrated princess.
2. Donna from That 70’s Show – Technically you could also do her as a Blonde.
3. Izzy from Total Drama Island – One of the more spunky redheads.
4. Starfire from Teen Titans – We love seeing comic characters in action.
5. Scully from X-Files – A trench coat and a pantsuit = girlboss.
Want a part 2? Let us know on IG @titanuniversecsuf.