Today is National Crush Day, and no I’m not talking about your newest love interest. National Crush Day, also known as Crush a Can Day, is meant to bring environmental awareness and remind people to ‘Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.’ Here are some ways to get in the spirit and recycle.
- Print on both sides of the paper.
- Use reusable waterbottles and coffee cups.
- Collect rainwater to water your plants.
- Buy and use rechargable batteries.
- Donate unwanted clothes, furniture, toys, and more.
- Recycle electronics.
- Crush your cans before tossing them.
How will you do your part on Crush a Can Day? Let us know in the comments below!